Applies a cycle of timed animation and modifies the time of the action.
– The new timewarp curve is applied to all currently animated objects.
– The new timewarp is applied to all picked objects.
– The new timewarp is applied to all objects in the selected sets in the set lister. Choose to display the set lister.
– The new timewarp is applied to only the selected objects.
– The new timewarp is applied to the selected objects, and all objects below them in the hierarchy.
If toggled ON (indicated by a check mark), the new timewarp cycles the segment of animation in the forward direction followed by the backwards direction. The amount of time the cycled animation occupies is doubled again.
If toggled OFF, the new timewarp repeats the segment of animation in the forward direction only.
Defines the range of existing animation (before the timewarp is applied) that is to be affected by the timewarp (cycled).
Indicates where the range of animation betweenand should be inserted on the original animation of the channel.
Indicates the amount of time to wait before beginning the next repetition of the cycle. This value may not be negative.
Indicates the number of times that the range of animation betweenand of the original animation should be repeated.