Table of contentsNo headers
Generate a conduit marker report
You must have at least one conduit marker with wire connections on your drawing in order to run this report.
- Click .
- Specify whether to run the report across selected drawings from the project, the current drawing, or selected conduit markers.
You can specify to display the last report run from this dialog box instead of running a new report by clicking the Redisplay Last Run button.
- Click OK.
- Select the drawings or conduit markers to process (depending on whether the report is run across the projector selected markers).
- In the Report Generator dialog box, change the report format. You can specify to add the time and date, title line, project lines, column labels, page numbers, and blank spaces between report entities.
- (Optional) Click Edit Mode to edit the report.
- If the report is formatted correctly, specify to print the report, put it on the drawing, or save the report to a file.
Conduit marker report
This utility extracts conduit marker information into a report. Extractable conduit marker symbols are named "WWAY*". A conduit can be represented by a line or a polyline and by itself does not carry any intelligence. However, you can insert a conduit marker symbol and associate it to a conduit. The conduit marker symbol then carries wire information intelligence pulled from the AutoCAD Electrical drawings.
Command entry: AECONDUITMARKERRPT
Decide if you want to run the report across selected drawings from the project, the active drawing, or selected conduit markers.