Table of contentsNo headers
The ApplicationPlugIn class contains a number of virtual functions that you override to respond to application events. These functions include:
- OnPreLoad - Triggered first when the plugin is loaded and executed.
- OnLoad - Triggered during the initialization process when the plugin is loaded and executed.
- OnInitComplete - Triggered after the initialization process is complete.
- OnInitMenus - Override this event to create application menu items.
- OnUnload - Triggered when the plugin is unloaded.
Not triggered when the AutoCAD Map 3D Client is closed.
In the following example, an application plugin named “MyApplication” displays a dialog box when the plugin is first loaded:
public class MyApplication : Autodesk.Map.IM.Forms.ApplicationPlugIn
public override void OnLoad(object sender, EventArgs e)
// Display the dialog box (defined elsewhere).
Form1 theForm = new Form1();