Table of contentsNo headers
To use this sample:
- Build the sample. The plugin (VBSample81.dll or CSSample81.dll) and the associated .tbp file are copied to the AutoCAD Map 3D Client bin directory.
- Start AutoCAD Map 3D and open the TBSAMPLE workspace.
- In the AutoCAD Map 3D pane, right-click and select . A new control is added to the form.
You cannot manage where the new control is placed through code. You can make room for the new control by moving the existing controls using the AutoCAD Map 3D Administrator.
To restore the dialog box to its default state:
- Remove the sample’s .dll and .tbp files from the AutoCAD Map 3Dbin directory.
- Start AutoCAD Map 3D Administrator and open the TBSAMPLE workspace.
- Select the in the left tree, and select the topic on the right.
- Click . The form designer opens.
- Select the . control and click
The changes take effect next time AutoCAD Map 3D is restarted.