Table of contentsNo headers
The EditSetViewer command calls the EditSetViewerCommand method, which does the following:
- Create a window based on the PaletteSet style with the caption "Edit Set Viewer".
- Set the style of the EditSet Viewer window. This controls things like showing the menu or making the window dockable within the Map 3D user interface.
- Adds event handlers for the PaletteSetDestroy and StateChanged events. In response to a StateChanged event, the PaletteSetStateChanged function is called and will set the keyboard focus to the window whenever it is shown. In response to a PaletteSetDestroy event, the PaletteSetDestroy function is called to clean up the event handlers.
- Adds the Viewer user control to the window. The Viewer user control is defined in the Viewer.cs file of the EditSetViewer project.
- Make the window visible by setting the Visible property of the window to True.