To personalize the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
- Go to Settings on your mobile device.
- Tap BIM 360 Glue.
- Tap or drag to select from the following options:
- Stream models via 3G. Changing the setting to ON will enable models to be streamed over a cellular network. This may impact on your data plan usage.
- Models Stored. Sets the number of recently viewed models stored on the device for offline use.
- Units of Measurement. Change to imperial (feet, inches) or metric (meters, centimeters).
- XYZ Differences. Hide or restore the XYZ Differences when measuring Shortest Distance.
Wi-Fi is the recommended and preferred connection method for accessing BIM 360 Glue
models. If your device has 3G functionality then streaming via 3G is available. If the Stream models via 3G setting is off then you will be prompted to allow 3G streaming each time the app attempts to access a BIM 360 Glue
model via a 3G connection.