In order to use the Request For Information (RFI) application, BIM 360 Glue must be integrated with a project management system. You can integrate BIM 360 Glue with systems such as Sharepoint 360, or CMiC.
You can authorize RFIs and issue submittals with your integrated project management system.
To authorize a RFI in BIM 360 Glue
- In BIM 360 Glue, create a markup. Click Save, then name the markup and select Enter.
- Click Exchange tab RFIs tab.
- Click New.
- In the form, specify the information and click Execute.
To verify RFIs in the design application
You can verify an as-built condition by authorizing RFIs directly within the Autodesk authoring software.
- In the design application, such as Revit, open the model.
- Select the object(s) for the RFI.
- Click Add-Ins tab Glue RFI to link the objects to the RFI.
- In the RFI dialog, enter your credentials.
- In the project management dialog, populate the RFI form and click Execute.
- On the RFIs tab, click List and open the most recently created RFI.
The RFI also updates in the project management system.