The Projects page provides instant project and model updates to all project participants. Use the model and project thumbnails and activity lists to quickly view updates and for easy access to project data.
Get Started Now pane: Use to access video tutorials, and the BIM 360 Glue Tour. Minimize this pane to increase your workspace.
Recent Merged Models (1): Displays recently modified merged models.
- Recent. The three most recent merged models across all projects.
- Most Activity. The three merged models with the most activity across all projects.
- My Recent. The three files that you have most recently accessed.
Projects (2): Displays all projects that you have access to.
- Recent. Displays all projects in order of the projects with recent activity across all users for the host.
- Most Activity. The projects with the most activity across all users.
- My Recent. The projects that you have most recently accessed.
Activity List (4): Updates for clash reports, review markups and model views. The list displays the user who performed the action, the action taken, a time stamp, and a link to the item.
Hover over Clash Reports, Markups, and Views to display the last 5 activities performed on the project/model. Select a blue highlighted item to open the item. For example, a Views activity list is shown here. In this example, you could click MEP_02 or MEP_01 to open the newly created model views.