Table of contentsNo headers
Because Constructware is an interactive, real-time application running on the internet, it is important to make sure that the most current information displays at all times. To ensure this, do the following:
- From the Internet Explorer menu, click Tools and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Settings button.
- Select the Every visit to the page option to check for newer versions of stored pages.
- Click OK to exit Settings.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Trusted Sites.
- Click the Default Level button in the lower right corner of the Internet Zone section to set the level to medium.
If you are using a custom setting, do not change it.
If you are using Internet Explorer 7 and you do not want to display the URL toolbar, click Custom Level and select Allow website to open windows without address or status bars. This allows Windows to open without displaying the address bar.
If you are using Internet Explorer 7, set the security level for trusted sites to Medium-Low or Low.
- Click the Sites button.
- Add *.constructware.com and *.autodesk.com to your trusted sites list by typing them in the text field and clicking Add.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Move the slider to select a privacy setting for the Internet zone.
- Constructware recommends that you select the medium level of security here.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to the Printing section and select Print background colors and images
- Click OK to save and exit Internet Options.
See NO LABEL for important information about Office 2007.