Table of contentsNo headers
Many of the modules in Constructware offer a way to filter information. Filtering allows you to sift through many items quickly and efficiently.
To filter for a message:
- Navigate to: Personal OrganizerMessaging Inbox.
- Click Filter at the top left of the screen.
- Select the criteria for the filter and then click Filter in the upper right corner of the screen.
- A value does not require all letters to be entered. Values are not case sensitive.
- Click No Filter at the top of the screen to remove a filter.
- The Select Filter Criteria screen only shows a certain number of items. If the item you are looking for does not appear on the screen, adjust the amount of items shown by selecting the drop-down list next to Show and then select the appropriate amount. Two additional buttons appear when the amount shown is increased. These buttons are Previous and Next. Use these to scroll through the list.
- Click the red Close button.