You can mark a task as “Complete” from several different locations in Constructware. You can only mark a task as “Complete” if you have accepted the task.
Personal Tasks or Project Tasks
To mark a task complete from Personal Tasks or Project Tasks:
- Navigate to: Personal OrganizerPersonal Task or Project OrganizerProject Tasks.
- Select the Task you want to mark “Complete”.
- Click Mark Complete.
- The Task Owner is notified of your Task Completion if they selected the Notify me when the Task is Complete checkbox when they assigned or created the task.
- The Task Creator may be notified of your Project Task completion, based on the setting in Module Customizations.
CW Desktop - Today Page
To mark a task complete from the Today page:
- Navigate to: CW DesktopToday Page.
- Select the Task you want to mark complete.
- Click Take Action.
- Select Mark Complete from the fly-out menu.