Table of contentsNo headers
Constructware allows you to set up multiple addresses so you can receive external e-mails when notification occurs in Constructware. You can set up to three additional e-mail addresses. These might include the users company e-mail address, a personal e-mail address or a mobile phone that accepts text messaging.
In addition, you could set up the e-mail address of another person, for example, while they are on vacation or if the person performs work on behalf of you.
To set up email addresses:
- Navigate to: Personal OrganizerUser Info.
- Enter the e-mail address(es).
- Select the checkboxes next to one or more addresses.
- Selecting the checkbox to the right of the address enables e-mails to be sent to your external e-mail address when notification occurs in Constructware.
- Only the primary e-mail account is used to create e-mails. “Other” e-mail accounts are only used to receive e-mails.
- Click Save.