Table of contentsNo headers
You must set up a security question and answer for password assistance in the event that you cannot remember your log in information when logging on.
To set up your security question and answer:
- Log in to Constructware.
- Navigate to: Personal OrganizerUser Info.
- In the Security Question field, select the question that Constructware will prompt you for if you cannot remember your log in information.
- If you click the Forgot login information? link when attempting to log in, you will be prompted with this question.
- In the Your Answer field, enter the answer to the security question.
- You will be required to enter this answer to the security question when using password assistance to log in.
- Click Save.