Table of contentsNo headers
You can upload and save an image of your signature that you can include on correspondences and transmittals in Constructware.
To upload an image of your signature:
- Navigate to: Personal OrganizerUser Info.
- On the General tab, click Browse in the Upload Image field.
- In the Choose File dialog, navigate to the image to be uploaded and click Open.
- In the Image PIN field, enter a PIN (Personal Identification Number) that is at least four characters in length.
- In the Confirm PIN field, re-enter the PIN.
- Click Save.
- When the screen refreshes, the saved image displays in the Image Preview field. This is how the signature will appear when included on correspondences and transmittals.
- You can apply your signature to Word-based templates with a bookmark.