Table of contentsNo headers
To initialize project CSI codes:
- Navigate to: Project CSI Codes.
- Select the appropriate project.
- Click CSI Templates.
- Select the preferred method for initializing the CSI codes. You can choose from the following:
- Nothing– You must enter all CSI Divisions and Codes manually.
- Standard CSI Codes– Allows you to copy the list of standard codes into the project and then edit accordingly.
- Constructware Templates– Allows you to copy the codes from either the MasterFormat 1995 Edition or the MasterFormat 2004 Edition.
- Existing Code Template– Allows you to copy in a template of CSI Division and Codes (maintained in MaintenanceData MaintenanceCSI Code Templates).
- Codes from Existing Project– Allows you to copy CSI Divisions and Codes from a project in Constructware.
- Click Save on the toolbar.
- Once a selection is made and the selection saved, you cannot reverse it. The screen containing these options does not display again.