Table of contentsNo headers
Team members may be assigned custom bookmarks on a per project basis. The bookmark prefix is defined and assigned on the Team Member edit page. It is hyperlinked in the Team Members log, and will result in a pop-up window listing all valid bookmarks for that contact.
These bookmarks can be used in any document template for any module that uses Document Templates. Please note that the bookmarks can be used on multiple projects, but you must assign them to the team members on a per project basis.
You can create Custom Bookmarks that do not exist in the existing bookmarks list. This bookmark can be a maximum of 10 characters and will be prefixed with CWTeam.
You must have at least View permission to Doc Templates to change the bookmarks, otherwise the bookmark field will be read only on the Team Members edit page.
To assign bookmarks:
- Navigate to: Project InformationProject Team.
- Click the Team Members tab.
- Select the team member to whom you want to assign a bookmark.
- Click Edit.
- Choose whether you want to assign an existing bookmark or create a custom bookmark.
- Existing bookmarks are those that have been created for other projects and have not been assigned already to a contact on the current project.
- Create a new bookmark by typing up to 10 characters in the box. For example, type “AsstSuper” for an Assistant Superintendent. Only letters and numbers are allowed. Constructware will append “CWTeam” to the front of your text, resulting in this example in a bookmark prefix of “CWTeamAsstSuper”.
- Click Save or Save/Close.
- The exhaustive list of contact bookmarks that are created as a result of this assignment may be viewed by clicking the linked bookmark name on the Team Member log after clicking Save/Close.
- Example: CWTeamAsstSuperName, CWTeamAsstSuperPhone, etc.