Table of contentsNo headers
To make companies available for selection within a project, they must be assigned to the project.
Before you can assign a company to a project, that company must be set up in the Companies module in the Maintenance folder.
By default, when you add a contact as a team member to the project, the contacts company is assigned to the project. The Assigned Companies module is intended to allow you to assign companies to the project that may not have contacts in Constructware.
To assign a company to a project:
- Select Projects, Contacts, and a Role (optional) below, and click the Save button.
- The system adds each contact to each project with the specified role.
- The contact’s companies are also assigned to these projects.
- Navigate to: Project InformationProject Team.
- Click the Assigned Companies tab.
- Click New.
- Select the company from the company list.
- Enter the directory order, the role and choose an address. A unique bookmark is created for each company but you may also use existing Constructware bookmarks.
- Click Close.