Table of contentsNo headers
You can quickly and easily change the criteria on most existing Auto Reports without having to create a new report and distribution list.
Note: If you attempt to edit a report that does not support modifications, a prompt displays to notify you. You then have the option of continuing with the edit by re-entering the criteria or canceling the edit.
To edit an Auto Report:
- Navigate to: ReportingReports.
- Click the Auto tab.
- Select the report you want to edit.
- Click Edit Criteria.
- The Criteria page displays with the current report criteria.
- If the report you are attempting to edit does not support modifications to existing criteria, a prompt displays. Click OK to display a blank criteria page where you can re-enter your criteria or click Cancel to return to the Report Log.
- Edit the criteria information, as desired.
- Click Update Auto Report.
- The updates to the report criteria are saved to the existing Auto Report and will be used the next time you run the report.