Table of contentsNo headers
An aggregate report is comprised of several custom reports that will run simultaneously and be compiled into a single report. Only custom reports can be used in aggregate reports.
To create an aggregate report:
- Navigate to: ReportingReports.
- Click the Custom tab.
- In the Report Category drop-down, select Aggregate Reports.
- Click New.
- The Report Wizard appears.
- Select the As an Aggregate Report radio button.
- Click Continue.
- The General tab of the Custom Reports window is displayed.
- In the Category drop-down, select the criteria with which to filter the existing custom reports.
- The Category drop-down defaults to All.
- You can select only from the categories to which you have permission.
- The page redisplays with the custom reports matching the selected criteria in the Available field.
- Select the reports in the Available field that you want to include in the aggregate report and move them to the Included field.
- Complete the remaining fields, as appropriate.
- Move each report to include in the aggregate report from the Available section to the Included section.
- When finished, click Save/Close.
- The General tab of the Custom Report is displayed.