Table of contentsNo headers
The Multi-Edit function allows you to update multiple Bid Packages at once, while at the same time enforcing permissions and other restrictions.
To multi-edit bid packages:
- Navigate to: Bid ManagementBid Packages.
- Click Multi-Edit.
- You can only update fields per your permissions.
- Locked documents are displayed as “Read Only.”
- Enter the information as described in the data fields.
- To use the same value for all entries, enter the value in the top field and click the Push Down button to display that value in the same field for the other entries. This feature works for all standard multi-edit fields except Review notes and Respond Notes.
- Click Save.
- Editing a locked document assigns a version number to the Bid Package.