Navigation: Bid ManagementBid Solicitations
Allows you to create a list of potential bidders to track who the invitations to bid have been sent to, if they have received the bid information, if they are planning to bid on the project and if you have a copy of the bid they sent.
You can create multiple Bid Solicitations for a project. Reasons to do so include:
- Multiple phases of bidding (budget pricing, final bid)
- Multiple portions of the project to bid (office building, multi-family residential, parking garage)
- Multiple awards (site work and utilities, structures, and finishes, landscape).
- When copying Bid Solicitations, it can be useful to copy only companies that have submitted a bid when you have to re-bid for best and final.
- Turn on the faxing function in Construction. To set up the fax function, contact technical support or your sales representative.
- The fax function is available only to those users who have the Initiate Faxing permission, which the Site Supervisor grants.
- The Bidders tab in Bid Solicitations is used as the primary tracking source for solicitations. The data is organized in two ways—by Company then CSI Code, or by CSI Code then Company. For more advanced filtering, use the filtering pop-up by clicking Filter.
- To view the company information or to change the contact recipient at each company, click the hyperlink on the Company or the CSI Code for a company. The resulting pop-up contains tabs to review information about the company for this project. The CSI Codes shown on this pop-up are the complete set of Standard CSI Codes performed by this company.