Table of contentsNo headers
On the Bid CSI Codes tab, you can determine which of the Standard CSI Codes are applicable to this project. This process aids in narrowing down the set of companies that can be invited to bid the project.
If you have Administrator permissions you can add or delete divisions and codes in the Standard CSI Codes Module in the Data Maintenance folder: Navigation: MaintenanceData maintenanceStandard CSI Codes.
To add bid CSI codes to a bid solicitation:
- Navigation: Bid ManagementBid Solicitations.
- Select a Bid Solicitation.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Bid CSI Codes tab.
- Select from the following filter options to locate the Codes that apply to the project.
- CSI Code Division– Can be selected with the drop-down or by selected the appropriate cascading tab on the left.
- Show All Codes – Shows all CSI Codes for the selected division.
- Show Selected Codes – Shows only codes for that division that have been selected.
NoteTo view all Selected CSI Codes over all divisions, click the All Divisions tab or select All Divisions from the drop-down and click the Show All Codes radio button.
- Click the checkbox next to the appropriate CSI Code or to select all of the CSI Codes for a Division by selecting the checkbox in the header.
- If you add a Bid CSI code that matches that of another Bidder, the message below appears:
- If you remove a Bid CSI code that matches that of another bidder, the message below appears:
- Click Save to save the records to the database.
Continue with Adding Bidders.