Table of contentsNo headers
Constructware provides you a bid response service with a distinct Web address to provide your subcontractors. This site allows them to respond to their bid invitation and tells you their bid status by CSI Code. They do not have access to any other project information.
Your Bid Response site address is your company's Constructware site URL name followed by “.com/bid”.
For example, if your Constructware site URL is “http://yourcompany.constructware.com”, then your Bid Response site URL would be “http://yourcompany.constructware.com/bid”.
The following procedure shows what a company responding to a bid solicitation online will experience.
- Type the URL into the address field of your browser and press the Enter key.
- Type in your Company ID and click the Next button.
- Select the Project Name from the drop-down menu and click the next button.
- Only projects on which the company is invited and where the Use Online Bid Response Service checkbox is marked, display.
- Select the appropriate bid status from the drop-down menu.
- Repeat Step 4 for each CSI Code.
- Type your email address and click the Submit button.
- You receive an email confirming the response you put into the system.
- Verify that your response is correct:
- If incorrect, click Back and go Step 4.
- If correct, click Done.