Table of contentsNo headers
You must have Administrator permission or be the Supervisor to be able to copy a folder.
To copy a folder:
- Navigate to: File ManagementFile Director.
- Select the folder to copy (make sure that no files are selected).
- Click Copy to open the Copy Wizard.
- Select the destination project and folder (the project and folder to which you are copying).
- Choose whether you want to add the folder as a subfolder or whether to replace the destination folder.
- Select whether to keep the existing permissions and auto-notifications from the source folder or to inherit those of the destination folder.
- Click the Next button to proceed to step 2 of the Copy Wizard.
- Select from four Copy Folder Options: Folder, Folder Contents, Subfolders, and Subfolders Contents.
- Only the first-tier subfolders of the folder being copied display.
- The folder being copied will be selected by default and cannot be deselected.
- Certain options are checked automatically depending on other selections (for example, if you copy the folder contents, you must copy the folder).
- Click Finish and the folder is copied.
- Permissions and auto-notifications cascade down to any subfolder if those of the destination folder are inherited.