Table of contentsNo headers
To view the history of a file:
- Navigate to: File ManagementFile Director.
- Select the file(s) whose history is to be viewed by checking the corresponding box in the log.
- Click History.
- After clicking History, a window with four tabs opens: General, References, Access Log, and Version Log.
- The Access Log tab opens by default displaying all the actions that have been taken on the selected file.
- The following events are recorded in Access log: Created, Viewed, Downloaded, Checked In, Checked Out, Undo Check Out, Overwrote, Copied, Moved, and Deleted.
- Comments added when actions were taken can be viewed by clicking the Comments icon.
- The Version Log tab displays all the versions of the document. You can view, delete, or download any saved version of a file.
- Clicking Edit allows you to delete any version but the current one.
- Selecting a Version and clicking Download allows you to download that version.
- Selecting a Version and clicking the Viewer icon allows you to view that version.