Table of contentsNo headers
To be able to process an ASI into a cost event, you must have the permission to create a cost event.
To process an ASI:
- Navigate to: Document ManagementASIs.
- Select the ASI you want to process by clicking the corresponding radio button.
- Click Process.
- The Process Document Step 1 pop-up window opens.
- You can process ASIs into the following document types:
- Cost Event (with optional ability to create Cost Item)
- Project Task
- Enter the information in the data fields.
- Click Next to create the document.
All processed documents appear on the Referencing Docs tabs.
You can also process a recently created or modified document by navigating to the Personal OrganizerCW DesktopProcessing a Document.