Table of contentsNo headers
To copy a correspondence:
- Navigate to: Document ManagementCorrespondence.
- Select your project from the Favorite Projects drop-down menu.
- Click the Correspondence tab.
- Click Copy.
- You cannot change the project to which you are copying; go to that project and copy the Correspondence into it. You can change the project from which you are copying.
- Select the project where the original correspondence is located.
- Select the item or document you want to copy.
- Type the new document number.
- Type the new document description.
- To copy the original description, leave the New Description field blank.
- Click Continue.
- Edit fields as required.
- Click one of the Save buttons.
You can also copy a recently created or modified document by navigating to the Personal OrganizerCW DesktopRecent Tab.