Table of contentsNo headers
When you lock a daily report, it becomes read only, except for the following:
- State - Shows Void or Locked for most users. Users with Administrator permission or the Author see Locked, Void, or Active.
- Linked documents
- Safety tab - Edit page is read only, except for the Outcome, Completed Date, and Checked By.
Only an Administrator or the author of the report can unlock a locked daily report. Note: An alternate way to lock a report is to add your signature image to the report. See Signing a Daily Report for more information.
To lock a daily report:
- Navigate to: Document ManagementDaily Reports.
- In the Favorite Projects drop- down list, select the project you want to display.
- Select the desired daily report by clicking the corresponding radio button.
- Click Edit.
- In the State field, select Locked.
- Click the appropriate Save button, as follows
- Save/Close - Saves the entered information and closes the active page.
- Save - Saves the entered information and continues to displays current page.
- Save/New - Saves the entered information and clears the fields to allow for new entries.