Table of contentsNo headers
To copy forward meeting information:
- Navigate to: Document ManagementMeetings.
- Select a project.
- Select the meeting to which you want to copy forward information.
- Select the meeting and click Edit.
- On the bottom of the General tab, select the meeting to copy the information from.
- Only prior meetings in the same series display. If the selected meeting is not part of a series, all prior meetings display.
- Enter the necessary information in the Copy Forward section.
- Click the following radio buttons, based on the items you want to copy:
- Attendees: Copies the list of Attendees from the selected meeting.
- Notes before and after Meeting Minutes: Append to Existing Notes or Replace Existing Notes.
- Incomplete Meeting Minute Items: Copy to New Agenda, Copy to New Minutes, Include Discussion Details.
- Convert Meeting Items of Type: Allows you to change the item type when copying.
- Click Save.