Table of contentsNo headers
To create a meeting agenda:
- Navigate to: Document ManagementMeetings.
- Select the appropriate project.
- Select the meeting for which you want to create an agenda and click Edit or Create a New Meeting.
- Click the Agenda tab.
- Any previous agenda items that were copied forward displays.
- Click New on the toolbar to add a new item to the agenda.
- This information could be sent to recipients informing them of the agenda items to be discussed.
- Fill in the necessary information.
- Click one of the Save buttons on the toolbar.
- Click Save/New to save the agenda and create a new one.
- Click Save/Copy to save the agenda and copy the existing agenda to create a new one.
- Repeat steps 5 through 7 until you have entered all items for this agenda.
- If the Agenda is marked “In Progress” on the General tab, task assignments do not take effect immediately. Proceed to the General tab, uncheck the Agenda In Progress box, and click Save to generate tasks.