Table of contentsNo headers
To create meeting minutes:
- Navigate to: Document ManagementMeetings.
- Select the appropriate project.
- Select the meeting for which you want to create an agenda and click Edit or Create a New Meeting.
- You also have the option to Copy Agenda Items. This copies the selected Agenda Items and convert them into meeting minutes. You can then edit any information, as needed. When you finish editing the information, click Save on the toolbar.
- Click New on the toolbar to create a new meeting minute item.
- Fill in the necessary information.
- Click one of the Save buttons on the toolbar.
- Click Save/New to save the agenda and create a new one.
- Click Save/Copy to save the agenda and copy the existing agenda to create a new one.
- Repeat steps 5 through 7 until all items are entered for this meeting.
- If an item has been previously copied, its radio button is unchecked/disabled—this is to avoid duplicates.