Table of contentsNo headers
To copy a submittal item or package:
- Navigate to: Document ManagementSubmittals.
- Select an Item (Items tab) or a Package (Packages tab) you want to copy.
- Click Copy on the toolbar.
- Select the Originating and the Destination project.
- Select the Submittal Items or Packages to copy. The following options are available:
- Single Submittal Item or Package: Allows you to select a single Item or Package to copy. This defaults to the current selection from the log.
- New No.: Allows you to define a new number for the Item or Package.New Description:
- Selected Submittal Item(s) or Package(s): Allows you to select more than one Item or Package to copy.
- All Submittal Items or Packages: Allows you to copy all Items or Packages.
- Select Revisions to Copy.
- Selected Revision(s) is checked by default.
- Select Data to Copy.
- If Copy is initiated from Items, then Submittal Item(s) Only is the default.
- If Copy is initiated from Packages, then Submittal Item(s) and Package(s) is the default.
- Click Next.
- Step 2 of the Copy Wizard opens. This confirmation page indicates whether the copy page was successful.
- All information data from the New/Edit Submittals Item and Package is copied except for Item Status and Linked Documents. No tracking information (such as, responses) is copied.
- Click Finish.