Table of contentsNo headers
The Multi-Edit function allows you to update multiple CCDs at once, while at the same time enforcing permissions and other restrictions.
To multi-edit CCDs:
- Navigate to: Cost ManagementCCDs.
- Click Multi-Edit.
- You can only update fields per your permissions.
- Locked documents display as “Read Only.”
- Enter the information as described in the data fields.
- If you want to use the same value for all entries, enter the value in the top field and click the Push Down button . That value displays in the same field for the other entries.
- Click Save.
- Editing a locked document assigns a version number to the CCD.