Table of contentsNo headers
To process a Contract:
- Navigate to: Cost ManagementContracts.
- Select your project from the Favorite Projects drop-down menu.
- Click the radio button that corresponds to the item you want to process.
- Optionally, you can edit an item before it is processed.
- Click Process on the toolbar.
- The Process button is also available from the Edit page and the Contracts Log window. See Process Wizard for more information.
- Select the destination document from the Document Type drop-down menu.
- Viewable Document Types are based on permissions.
- Select from the New or Existing (Document Type) options.
- Select the appropriate checkbox for the Link Contract to (Document Type) option.
- Update the source Contract status by selecting from the drop-down list.
- Values are based on customizations.
- Click Continue for CCD or CCO, click Finish for Issue or Task. If Construction Change Directive or Contract Change Order is selected, proceed to Step 10. Choose the items to include for the CCD or CCO. Click Continue.
- Constructware creates a CCD or CCO with the same description and links to the items on the Contract.
- Click Finish.
You can also process a recently created or modified document by navigating to the Personal OrganizerCW Desktop moduleRecent Tab.