Table of contentsNo headers
You can use a Master Agreement to create a purchase order or contract if a Master Agreement has been previously created in Master Agreements and the Use Master Agreement feature is enabled in Module Customization. See Creating a Master Agreement and Enable Master Agreements.
To use a Master Agreement:
- Navigate to: Cost ManagementPurchase Orders or Contracts.
- Click New.
- The New Purchase Order pop-up window opens.
- Choose whether to create a new Purchase Order or to use the Standard Terms and Exhibits.
- Select the Use a Master Agreement checkbox.
- Click Continue.
- The Master Agreements Wizard window opens.
- Select a Master Agreement.
- Click the (Next) Arrow button.
- Select a To Contact and the Contract/PO Signed By contact.
- Click the (Finish) Checkmark button.
- Optionally, you can select a Master Agreement on the edit page of a Contract or Purchase Order.
If a Contract or Purchase Order has a pre-existing Exhibit, the following warning displays: “Selecting this Master Agreement will overwrite existing Exhibits of the same Exhibit Type on this document.”