Table of contentsNo headers
The Multi-Edit function allows you to update multiple POs at once, while at the same time enforcing permissions and other restrictions.
To multi-edit POs:
- Navigate to: Cost ManagementPOs.
- Click Multi-Edit.
- You can only update fields per your permissions.
- Locked documents display as “Read Only.”
- Enter the information as described in the data fields.
- To use the same value for all entries, enter the value in the top field and click the Push Down button . The same value displays in the same field for the other entries. This feature works for all standard multi-edit fields, except Notes.
- Click Save.
- Editing a locked document assigns a version number to the PO.