Table of contentsNo headers
To create a Standard Pay App, continue from Creating a New Payment Application and:
- Navigate to: Cost Management or ContractorsPay Apps.
- Click New.
- The New Payment Application pop-up window opens.
- Click the Standard Pay App radio button.
- Click Continue.
- The Payment Applications window opens with the General tab open as the default.
- Fill in the appropriate information as described in the Pay Apps Fields.
- A red asterisk next to a field indicates that an entry in that field is mandatory.
- If one or more items in SOV Setup has a % complete total that is greater than 100, a message displays to notify you, but you can go ahead and save the data, if desired.
- For information about the SOV tab, see SOV Setup.
- Click one of the Save buttons.
- If the Allow Cost Item Creation option in Module Customization is enabled and one or more SOV Heading Items has a Budget Code, the system creates Cost Items for those line items. If some of the SOV Heading Items do not have a Budget Code and you later add Budget Codes for those SOV Heading Items, you must also click the Update button on the SOV tab to create Cost Items for those line items. See Module Customization for Pay Apps for more information.