Portfolios are similar to brochures. This web page will display general project information, such as size, owner, architect and so on, for the selected project. Also included are pictures and testimonials from the owner or contractor about the project.
Each portfolio has three templates to choose from, each having a different layout. The following table describes the different template layout options.
|Template ||Picture Location |
1 Top Right
|Top Right |
2 Top Left
|Top Left |
3 Top Left
|Top Left |
Setting Up Project Portfolios
To set up project portfolios:
- Navigate to: WWW MaintenancePortfolios.
- Select the appropriate project from the Favorite Projects drop-down menu.
- Select the Business Plan.
- Select the Template you want to use.
- Select the Use on Web Page checkbox to publish this project on your public Constructware site.
- Projects are grouped by market category. You must set the Business Plan Market Category on the Project Information Bid Analysis tab for the project to appear on the public site.
- Select the Top Photo and Bottom Photo to use in the template.
- Type the name of your Testimonial Author.
- Type the title of the Testimonial Author.
- Type the text of the Testimonial.
- Click Save.