Table of contentsNo headers
To modify a custom form question:
- Navigate to: MaintenanceData MaintenanceCustom Forms Setup.
- Click Questions on the toolbar.
- You must have the Change permission for Custom Forms Setup to create, change, or delete a custom form question.
- Each question has a defined data-type, which determines the options presented to you when answering custom form questions.
- Click the radio button to the left of the question that you would like to modify. When you click this radio button, the information for that question appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Fill in or change any of the necessary information.
- Click Save on the toolbar to save this question information.
- By clicking Save, the information is saved, but you are still working in the active Custom Form Question screen. If you click Save/Close on the toolbar, the information is saved, but you return to the Custom Form Template Main log.