Table of contentsNo headers
To create a new client-wide value:
- Navigate to: MaintenanceData MaintenanceLookup Tables.
- Click Edit.
- Select the Lookup Table name from the drop-down menu on the Values tab.
- Click New.
- The Lookup Table Contract Insurance does not support restricted values. Adding a value to this Lookup Table adds the value client-wide.
- The Lookup Table Priority does support restricted values. When adding a value to this Lookup Table, the user has the option to make the value available on all projects or only available on specific projects. If Restricted is selected, this value is not client-wide and must be explicitly assigned to a project.
- Type the name for the new value.
- Type the order in which it is to appear in the drop-down list. (optional)
- For the Sort Order to be enforced, all values must have a sort order. If some values have a sort order, those values respect the sort order while those without are listed in alphabetical order. It is advantageous for all values to either have or not have a Sort Order.
- Select the State, if default (Active) is incorrect.
- Mark the checkbox to indicate whether this value is restricted.
- Click Save/Close.
- If you want to create more values, clicking Save/New saves this value and blank out the fields so that another value can be entered.