Table of contentsNo headers
To copy a label template:
- Navigate to: MaintenanceData MaintenanceModule Customization.
- Select the module for which you want to define label names.
- Click Edit to display the available attribute tabs.
- Click the Label tab.
- Select the Label template you want to copy.
- You can only copy Active templates.
- Click Copy on the toolbar.
- Constructware prompts you to confirm that you want to copy the selected template.
- Click OK.
- A copy of the selected template now displays in the log.
- Select the copy of the template.
- Click Edit to change the template, such as the name or the number. You can also customize labels or add notes.