Table of contentsNo headers
To apply a profile to a user account:
- Navigate to: MaintenanceUser MaintenanceUsers module.
- Filter for the name of the user.
- Select the user name by selecting the radio button to its left.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll down to the User Login Information section.
- Select Reassign rights checkbox, if not already selected.
- Select the From Profile radio button.
- Select the profile in the drop-down box to apply to the user account.
- Click Save.
- You can check the profile permissions that you have saved by clicking Permissions.
- You can choose to edit the user's permissions after reassigning the profile by clicking Permissions, making the necessary changes, and clicking Save.