Table of contentsNo headers
- Navigate to: Document ManagementDrawing Log.
- Select a drawing.
- Open the drawing using the Brava Viewer.
- Click Markup File.
- Click New.
- A new button bar opens on the Brava screen below the Markup button.
- Select Markup tools to add revision clouds, sticky notes, lines, text and shapes to the drawing.
- Note that several of the tool buttons have a small triangle in the bottom right corner, that allows other options in conjunction with the commands.
- The markups that are noted are only an overlay and do not affect the original drawing.
- Click Markup after completing the file markup.
- Click Save.
- Enter a name for the markup.
- To open an exiting markup, click Markup and click Open. Select the markup to be opened and click OK.
- To open more than one markup at a time, click Markup and select Open for Review. Select the markups to be opened and click OK.
You can only use the Brava! Viewer if you have it installed on your PC. For more information on the Brava! Viewer and how to download it, go to http://www.bravaviewer.com.