Table of contentsNo headers
You can change hosts at any time within a Flare session. You can also create or load other projects, as well as create, change, and edit user profiles.
You do these tasks from the Project Management section of the Preferences menu.
You create projects and users in the same way as from the start-up menu. See Managing Projects and Users.
To access the Preferences menu:
- In main level Batch, click Preferences.
The Project Management section is in the upper-left side of the Preferences menu.
(a) Change (Host) button (b) Project box (c) User box (d) Host box
To change projects in a Flare session:
- Select a project from the Project box and click Load.
To change users in a Flare session:
- Select a user from the User box and click Load.
NoteYou can select a user on the local host or on the remote host. Select the appropriate option from the Host box and then select the user.
To edit a user profile in a Flare session:
- Select a user from the User box and then click Edit.
NoteWhen a remote user profile is selected, the profile is unavailable to other users. This avoids concurrent user profile modifications.
To change hosts in a Flare session:
- Click Change.
You are brought to the start-up screen.
- Select another host from the Framestore box and click Open.