Table of contentsNo headers
When you process clips, you select the destination library to which you want to output the processed clips. The Output node saves the destination library as part of the Batch setup.
If you load a setup from Flame, its Output node will be pointing to a Flame library (read-only to Flare). You must change the output library to a read-write library before processing.
You can play processed clips directly from the Batch Player or from the destination library.
To select the library in which to output clips:
- Double-click the Output node.
- Select a destination library from the Library Selection box or select <new> and create one.
This preference will be saved with the Batch setup. If you subsequently delete or rename the library, the library name in the Library box will have (Non-Existent) beside its name. You will be prompted to have the missing library created the next time you process.
To play processed clips from the Output node:
- Process the clips. See Output Node.
- Click Play.
NoteTo play processed clips from the destination library, select the clips in the library and then click Go To Player.
All processed clips are brought into the Player.
- To go from one output to the next, press Ctrl+ right or left arrow or select a clip from the Playback box.
- To clear the playlist, click Clear.
NoteClearing the playlist does not delete the clips from the library.