Table of contentsNo headers
In a Gateway library, files with multiple tracks (audio and video) display the multitrack indicator and are considered container clips. OpenEXR, XDCAM, and QuickTime files with audio are examples of such files. You can expand those clips to reveal the underlying tracks to import specific ones.
To import specific tracks from a multitrack file:
- Open the Clip Library menu.
In the Library menu of the Desktop, click Load.
- Set the Library Mode box to Dual View.
The Library View Mode button is located in the top-left of the Clip Library menu.
- Using the Network menu, connect to a Gateway library.
Open the Network menu, and use the Gateway to select the directories which contain the clips to import. See Accessing Gateway Libraries.
- In one view, open the local clip library to where you want to import the clips. Use the Clip Library box.
- In the other view, open the Gateway library from where you want to import the clips. Use the Clip Library box.
- In the Gateway library view, navigate to the directory that contains the clips you want to import.
- Optional: Set the Gateway library import options. See Setting Global Import Preferences.
- Double-click the multitrack indicator of the clip which contains the tracks to import; this expands the tracks contained within the clip.
- Drag and drop the track (or tracks) from the Gateway library to the local library. The tracks are imported using the settings which applies to the clip’s format.