Table of contentsNo headers
You can import Subtitle XML files from the Interchange menu.
To import a Subtitle XML file:
- In the clip library, from the Interchange Format box, select XML.
- Click Import.
- In the file browser, navigate to a Subtitle XML file, then select it.
TipYou can select multiple XML files to import.
- Click Load.
The Recapture menu appears.
- Click Exit Recapture.
A new reel appears with an unrendered clip containing the Subtitle XML file. The reel's name is the same as the Subtitle XML filename. The clip's name is retrieved from the name element in the XML code. See Basic Elements.
- Do one of the following:
- To see the Subtitles in the clip library, use the clip library tools to render the clip. See Processing Clips and Proxies.
- To load the clip to the Desktop, select it, then click Load.
- Add the Subtitle XML file to the timeline. See Adding Subtitle XML Files to the Timeline.