Table of contentsNo headers
VTR emulation procedures are similar to procedures that you perform during clip input and output operations. When you create a project at the start-up, you select the initial video I/O timing for your project. All the clip I/O operations, including VTR emulation, are restricted to this timing until you change its value.
To start a session with VTR emulation:
- Start the application and select a user from the User box.
- From the Project box, select the existing project or create a new project and determine the video I/O option that corresponds to the format of the emulator that you want to work with. For example:
- To emulate an NTSC VTR, select 720 x 486 NTSC
- To emulate a PAL VTR, select 720 x 576 PAL
- To emulate an HD 1280x720 VTR, select 1280x720 HD 720
- To emulate an HD 1920x1080 VTR, select 1920x1080 HD 1080
- To emulate an HSDL device, select 2048x1556 Super35 2K or 2048x1536 Super35 2K. (See Clip Input/Output Using HSDL Devices.)
- Click Start.