Table of contentsNo headers
Use selection sets to bookmark Gateway directories. You can then use selection sets to rapidly select locations to connect to.
(a) Selection Set box (b) Selection Set Name field (c) Save dropdown list
To use a selection set:
- Open the Network menu.
- Select a selection set from the Selection Set box.
The locations bookmarked in the selection set are automatically expanded and selected.
- Optional: Select+click additional directories to connect to them.
- Exit the Network Library menu.
All the Gateway libraries you selected in the Network Library menu are listed in the Clip Library box.
To create a selection set:
- In the Network menu, navigate a Gateway library to the directory you wish to bookmark.
- Enter the name of the selection set in the Selection Set Name field.
- Click the Save dropdown list and select one of the following options.
|Select:||To save the rule:|
|Save in Project||In the project directory. This selection set is available to anyone who uses the current project and is identified with the PROJ prefix in the Selection Set box.|
|Save with User||With the user profile. This selection set is only available to the current user and is identified with the USER prefix in the Selection Set box.|
To update a selection set:
- In the Network menu, select a selection set using the Selection Set box.
- Navigate a Gateway library to the directory you wish to bookmark.
- Click Save to overwrite the original selection set.