Table of contentsNo headers
The Project Management preferences allow you to monitor or change the current project and user settings.
In this section of the Preferences menu, you can:
- Switch to a different project by selecting one from the Project box and clicking Load.
TipUse the Sort box to sort the project list by name, date, or resolution.
- Switch to a different user by selecting one from the User box and clicking Load.
- Edit a project's settings by selecting one from the Project box and clicking Edit.
- Edit a user's settings by selecting one from the User box and clicking Edit.
- Create projects by selecting <create new project> from the Project box.
- Create users by selecting <create new user> from the User box.
See Managing Projects and Users.
When accessing the Preferences menu with the hotkey Ctrl+Alt+F6
from anywhere in the application other than the EditDesk
or the Clip Library, you are not able to edit the project's settings.